Awareness and support
- Helping people with, and at risk of, cardiovascular disease by providing comprehensive information and guidance on how to minimize their risk.
- Developing and supporting policies that can help make positive choices and stay healthy.
- Facilitating doctor and corporate interaction by organizing talks and panel discussions on the risks of cardiovascular disease
- Seeking support and working with all levels of the government, other health organizations, the media and community groups to implement policies and programs that improve the overall health of the society.
- Conducting programs on cardiovascular health risks such as smoking or physical inactivity, through to recovery and rehabilitation.
Research & knowledge sharing
- Undertaking advanced research and creating practical treatment tools for health practitioners.
- Providing assistance to deliver better heart care, regardless of their income, background or address.
- Working towards bridging the gaps in care through conducting programmes specially targeting those who are at risk of a cardio vascular disease.
Building healthy communities
- Support local governments that change neighborhoods to create healthier communities.
- Conducting health (screening) camps, CMEs (Continuing Medical Education) for health practitioners, teacher and student education (first aid), heart walks, introducing smoke free outdoor areas etc.
Preventing heart disease
- Establishing and operating community education campaigns and media activities for promoting lifestyle changes to improve the health of the heart.
- Educating people about the warning signs of a heart attack and, and of the need to call SOS to get early treatment, and to have the best chance of survival.
Treatment and care
- Ensuring that people living with heart diseases have access to the best of treatment and care.
- Supporting and providing aid to institutions with similar objectives.
- Initiating partnerships with govt. bodies, corporate institutions and like-minded philanthropists.
- Maintaining a stable financial graph to support people with heart diseases.